Do you think about the best substitute for vehicle wraps? Customised vehicle lettering is the best option for you. Using vehicle lettering will increase your brand exposure while driving your car, van, truck, motorbike, boat or any of your vehicles.
Lettering and graphics of business names and company logos are best presented as vehicle ads using vehicle lettering. Vehicle lettering or spot graphics are highly customisable graphics that are machine-cut from adhesive quality vinyl. They are also easy to install, clean and maintain.
We use lettering and design software to choose your graphics and letters or you can create your own. You can choose from various font styles, colours, graphics, clip art designs and more.
What are the advantages of using vehicle lettering or spot graphics?
- Caters to the minimalist in designing their vehicles for advertising.
- It is very affordable and less expensive than vehicle wraps.
- Sturdy, well-formed lettering provide a more professional look on your vehicle.
- Using vehicle lettering for advertising is more focused than using vehicle wraps. It highlights only the name or information you want others to see on your car.
- It is simpler to install and remove on your car.
Which are better to use vehicle lettering or vehicle wraps?
If you want a simplified way of presenting your car advertisement, then lettering is the best option as this gives a minimalist look. However, use vehicle wraps if you want an elaborate design and present your ads on a more extensive canvas. Vehicle lettering are also less expensive if you only need minimal design.
Call us, and we will help you choose which is best for your car based on the type of advertisement you want.
How much do vehicle letterings cost?
Always remember that the cost of vehicle lettering or spot graphics depends on the complexity of the design or graphics to be printed. The colours to be used and their size also affect the cost.
Get in touch today for a free quote.
How to clean vehicle lettering and spot graphics?
- Wash your vehicle lettering, spot graphics and wraps using a clean and soft sponge.
- Hand wash them using mild detergent only.
- Do not brush them as it may cause the design to look dull or faded.
- It is not recommended to use power washers when cleaning lettering and spot graphics, but if you need to be sure that the nozzle is at least 1 foot away and do not spray them directly.
- Dry it as soon as you finish washing.
- If you plan on storing them for an extended period, dry them well and do not store them in direct sunlight.